Monday, May 11, 2015

Danielle's Glass recap





I actually thought my videos turned out pretty well. For the topics that I chose, I thought the first-person aspect for the process video was cool. It was sort of boring, but the person that was wearing it did a good job. For the Glassumentary, I think the environmental sound aspect was really awesome. Having someone singing and wearing Glass was really cool and gives the viewer an inside look into the process of being in an a cappella group.

I like Glass. It gets annoying and hurts your temples sometimes, and people look at you weird when wearing it, but it is a useful tool for capturing video from different perspectives and gives more of an "inside look" for some things you would otherwise not be able to see just from a traditional camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment