Saturday, April 4, 2015

Danielle's timeline

I'm not sure why, but when I try to embed the code nothing is showing up. I keep trying to repaste and when you click on the link it's fine, so I'll have to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Besides that, I like using Timeline.js. It's a really cool tool and it's pretty easy to use. The most difficult thing is just collecting all of the data and putting it in the appropriate places.

I used Getty Images, Youtube and Twitter for my timeline. Once you get into the swing of things, it's pretty easy to do. I think it would be a great tool for The Brown and White to continue using, as it pulls together information in a really visual way, and it's super easy to interact with.

http://cdn.knightlab.com/libs/timeline/latest/embed/index.html?source=0AqsQYzz6_yH7dGpuTmJMdVV2dGdiRXFjc0xqcVRkd0E&font=Bevan-PotanoSans&maptype=toner&lang=en&height=650

No comments:

Post a Comment