Sunday, February 8, 2015

Emilie's Live Tweet Assignment




I've live tweeted the show Keeping Up With The Kardashians a few times last semester and I really enjoy doing it for reality TV shows because they are really unpredictable and most of the time just ridiculous. I naturally don't tweet excessively and mostly stick to less than three tweets a day, so I found that limiting my live tweeting to only significant and relevant tweets wasn't a huge challenge. I'm very cautious of my twitter feed and try to make each tweet have a purpose and/or draws in interest. I tweeted 23 times (including 8 retweets) during the two-hour long show. My retweets came from magazine editors, an ex bachelor from a previous season, The Bachelor himself, The Bachelor twitter account, and a few other random people that were also live tweeting the show. I think that the a good balance between retweets and original posts when live tweeting is having around half of the tweets be retweets, or a little less than that. Also, I believe it's always good to have more original tweets so that your twitter followers can form their own opinions about the show and your voice while you're live tweeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment