Sunday, February 8, 2015

Kelley Live Tweet Assignment










   Tweeting about the 2015 Grammys wasn't too difficult considering my entire newsfeed was filled with people retweeting and posting about the Grammys as well. Since this is such a popular TV event, hearing and seeing what other people were thinking and commenting made retweeting very easy. I think with live tweeting events, such as the Grammys, retweeting is very important, otherwise your own tweets becomes very repetitive. I realized that most of my tweets were very repetitive and had a similar format, such as "(Artist) presents (Award)" and "(Artist) wins (Award)." Therefore, I enjoyed seeing and retweeting from various twitter accounts like Enews and People.
   I think besides tweeting the facts and outcome of each award, retweeting people's reactions was also important. There were many twitter users who tweeted about how they did or did not think certain artists should have won a specific award. It's interesting to see what people were thinking while watching the Grammys and how everyone had a different opinion. Overall, I enjoyed this assignment, but thought I could have tweeted a little bit more. The Grammys are long, almost 3 and a half hours, so it's difficult to tweet every little thing about the show! I think it would have been easier if the show wasn't as long.

No comments:

Post a Comment