Monday, February 9, 2015

Gaby's Live tweeting

So I decided to live-tweet the Brown and White critique that Professor Matt Veto leads every Wedneasday at 4 p.m. As I was tweeting I realized that most of the Brown and White writers might understand what I was tweeting about, but the rest of my followers might be confused. I tried to explain things clearly and sometimes I didn't know what to tweet that would appeal to the audience. But I think I did the best I could.

I think what was hard was trying to discern what would be more important to use. And, since I did a "live event" nobody was tweeting about, it was hard because I had to tweet everything myself and there was no community which I could retweet. That being said, I think live tweeting is definitely good for events where a lot of people will tweet about and other people are interested in hearing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment