Saturday, February 7, 2015

Sam's Storify


It was hard to vary the media that I was using. Certain events really only transpire on certain social media platforms. I had to do some searching and digging for content I usually don't interact with in order to get some variety. I did end up coming across some cool stuff, which was fun.

I thought a concert summary worked well because it was a way for those were there to relive it and those who didn't go to see what happened. It was a linear, fairly short event that wasn't too complicated to summarize. Since it's an event that people take lots of photos and videos of, there was a lot of media readily available. And since it's part of my curation project and a fairly small community, I was able to get some interaction when I shared it on social media and notified people that they were quoted in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment