Saturday, February 14, 2015

Emilie's Scavenger Hunt Story




The #JRL scavenger hunt was definitely a workout, especially at Lehigh because we live on a hill! However, as soon as I got the assignment I was able to strategize and plan out my route. I was already in class towards the bottom of campus so I tried to stop students and pop inside of buildings on my trek up. Some students were harding to apprach than others and some of them were really cooporative where as others just looked at me like I was crazy while I tried to explain the assignment. However, I ultimately met some cool new people and I'm glad this allowed us to approach people we never would have before. Seeing other people's tweets across the country was really cool too because it felt like we were all in this hunt together and our findings really varied.

No comments:

Post a Comment