Saturday, February 7, 2015

Gaby Morera Storify


I liked learning about how to make my own Storify story. However, the assignment was definitely more challenging than I thought it would be. First of all, since I chose a topic that was recent news, but not spurred on by an event it was hard to find and vary the social media that I was using. I could not even use Instagram because pictures would not have helped my topic progress.

It was also hard to keep track of how to tell the story since it has many facets that people have to consider.

I think I realized that this sort of format works better for something that a lot of people talk about and can post about in different outlets. For example, a conference where people post tweets, pictures and maybe even videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment